DescriptionDuration: 4 Fridays, 8:30 am – 2:00 pm
By the end of TransformEd’s training in CPHQ, you will be able to:
• Discuss key concepts, tool and techniques in healthcare quality Information management, risk management, change management, Leadership and strategic management in healthcare arena.
• Analyze and apply statistical tools and methods used in improvement of process and performance.
• Identify focus areas management and case management , patient safety
• Understand factors of continuous readiness program.
• Acquire knowledge and skills to pass the examination administered by NAHQ
• Quality leadership and structure: Leadership, Structure
• Information management: Design and data collection, Measurement and analysis
• Performance measurement and process Improvement: Planning, Implementation and evaluation, Education and training, Communication.
• Patient safety: Assessment and planning, Implementation and evaluation.
• Instructor led Classroom Training
• Hard Copy of study materials
• Internationally recognized course content
• Course Completion Certificate
• Training kit and Refreshments
FEE: AED 3,500/ (inclusive of VAT)
Special Offer: AED 2800 + 5% VAT
For registration, you need to:
• Submit your one ID proof (passport copy or Emirates ID);
• To avail the offer, pay 500AED as a registration fee and rest of the balance on first day of class.
To pay fee you can:
• Visit our Dubai head office: 204, Al Khaleej Building, Karama, Dubai, UAE, or
• Provide your location and convenient time to send our representative, or
• Make a bank transfer using our bank details (attached is file).
Please note registration will be confirmed, once we receive payment