0091 62351 22445
0091 97455 75039
To secure an entry-level position and further build a long-term career in the field of Finance, Auditing & Risk Assessment. Apply and hone my analytical, quantitative and strategic thinking capabilities.
•Accounting: Tally, Sage 50 (previously Peach Tree), Quick Book, BizBook, Oracle ERP
• Applications: Microsoft Office (2013,2017), Windows OS (7, 8, 10)
Accountant at Al Wahda Tax Consultancy (Sharjah, UAE) (November 2017-May 2018)
• Dealing with the preparation and submission of VAT returns on a monthly basis.
• Preparing the reports to reflect the period of performances, periodical invoices and expenditure statements in respect of each contract.
• Maintaining accurate accounts and records of the company and dealing with financial irregularities and taking remedial measures to rectify the same.
• Supervising the performance of junior accountants and other staff and advising them for further improvement in their work culture.
Accounts & Operations Assistant at Rashid Air Conditioning (Dubai, UAE) (October 2013– October 2017)
(Authorized Voltas Service Centre)
• Account management in Voltas V-care CRM system
• Daily tasks include Opportunity tracking, Activity updating, Spare parts ordering and Invoicing
• Managing accounts of Morning Star AC Works, India (sister company).
Business Analyst Intern at Juma Al Majid Contracting & Services (July 2013 – August 2013)
• Completed Six Sigma Green Belt project about replacement of Operation & Maintenance Department Vehicle
• Examined the Call Centre & Product Order Process
• Worked in Rashidiya, Dubai
MBA (FINANCE AND MARKETING)
Birla Institute of Technology
( September 2014 – June 2016 )
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE
( September 2010 – June 2013)
HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
( April 2009 – March 2010)
Strategic Approach to Performance Analysis of Etihad Airlines
Studied the auditor’s report and the shareholder’s pattern
Performed available approaches to analyze organizational performance
Worked out a Balance Scorecard (BSC) analysis to determine the relative importance of various elements of BSC in measuring performance of airlines
Carried out supplier power analysis, threat of entry and threat of substitute, to determine the various dynamics in the airlines market
The following methods were used in the study
Analytical Hierarchy Process
Porter’s five forces
Descriptive research method