I am interested in applying for the job as I believe my substantial experience combined with my knowledge of handling electrical field will be of particular benefit to your organization.
With relevant experience in both Industrial maintenance and construction field, I believe that I can make a significant contribution to your organization.
In particular, I have:
• 7 years’ experience in managing teams of between 10 and 50 people in various sites.
• An engineering background which gives me the ability to quickly grasp new technical detail and assess implications for operational planning
• Superb relationship-building skills enabling project team members to focus on tasks even during challenging times
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintenance of all motors and equipment.
• Checking of all PCC, MCC, VFD and Control wiring.
• Proper arrangement of manpower.
• Scheduling daily, weekly and annual shut down for the maintenance.
• Power management, reporting and planning to minimize production cost.
• Preparing tender documents, quoting rates.
• Man power and material management for timely completion of work.
• Preparation of bill of quantity and measurement sheet.
My CV is attached, providing further information on how my career background meets your requirements. I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you in person to discuss this further.
I look forward to hearing from you.