DescriptionBachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
Preference of Arabic nationality
Gender females only
Experience preferred of 7 to 8 years.
Note not on visit visa
1. Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
2. Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
3. Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
4. Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
5. Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
6. Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
7. Developing goals for the development and business growth plans and ensuring they are met.
8. Experience in sales, marketing field.
9. Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
10. Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
11. Excellent organizational skills.
12. Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
13. Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
14. Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
1. Should be fluent in Arabic and English
2. Should have had worked in the Engineering (Contractor or Consultant) background
3. Should be knowledgeable about the Abu Dhabi Market
4. Should be familiar with the registration processes of the following
5. Abu Dhabi developers, private or government Abu Dhabi government entities related to the Design and Engineering background.