Prepare for the prestigious NEBOSH qualification with Sinicon Project Management Consultancy (SPMC) and acquire the essential health and safety skills related to the health and safety responsibilities in a firm.
The qualification will help you perform better in your role as a health and safety manager.
- Identify common hazards in the workplace
- Understand the foundation and frameworks for the regulation of health and safety, including ILO / ISO.
- Advice on appropriate remedial action related to workplace hazards
- Safety policy and procedures
- Investigate accidents / other incidents
- Prepare cost-effective proposals to prevent the reoccurrence of accidents
- Describe all factors affecting HSE performance
- Communicate effectively on health and safety matters, including the use of reports
- Highly qualified tutors
- No previous knowledge of health and safety is required.